MDU Services Overview
At Xiber, we have pride in ourselves as experts in multi tenant properties and communities. With over 20 years of experience as a shared tenant service provider, we bring a wealth of knowledge and competencies that can help make your project more successful.
As partners during new construction projects, Xiber can provide insight and detailed planning assistance to keep your property on the cutting edge of communications capabilities while remaining within typical low voltage installation budgets.
For retrofit projects, Xiber understands and is proficient at numerous access technologies that can help elevate your older property to current communications standards.
Services Available with Xiber
- Fiber and fiber-like Internet connectivity to the property
- Gigabit networking to the tenant space
- High-speed 802.11ac Wifi and gigabit router in the tenant space
- HDTV Service with modern DVR and multiple set top box capabilities
- Xiber Home App provides integration with access controls, home automation and security cameras
- Publicly accessible Wifi in community spaces
- Complimentary Internet Service for management office
- Complimentary Cell Repeater System
- Complimentary Over the Air Antenna System
Retail and Bulk Service
Xiber will work with the property owner to provide service to the property in either a bulk service arrangement or a retail model with rev share.
In a bulk service agreement, the owner receives and pays for service for all units on the property at a highly discounted rate. They can then turn around and resell these services to their tenants at substantial margin while marketing high level amenities to their prospective tenants. This is a desirable model if the property owner is confident in high occupancy and can make a larger sum over the life of the term.
In a retail model with rev share, Xiber will market and sell to the tenants directly and provide a cut of the revenue generated by the property back to the property owner. This is a desirable model if the occupancy could be variable and the property owner wants to minimize risk.